Nemco is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain identifiable information, you can be assured it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Nemco Food Equipment may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check back periodically to ensure you are satisfied with any changes. This policy is effective from the 1st of January 2018.
What we collect
The type of information we request and collect might include your:
- Name and job title
- Contact information, including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
The goal is to provide you with better service. To that end, we gather information for the purpose of:
- Internal customer-service recordkeeping
- Developing and implementing improvements to our products and services
- Sending periodic promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information we think you may find interesting.
- Conducting market research from time to time. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Nemco Food Equipment is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree to enable the file, the cookie facilitates various web-traffic analysis functions. Cookies also allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used.
This allows us to analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and, then, the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Just know that this might prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
The Nemco website may contain links to other websites independent of ours. Please know that, while we link to these sites because we find they have related information that might be of interest to you, we have no control over the content.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you might provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on this website, look for the box that you can click to indicate you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us.
Nemco Food Equipment will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties, unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional materials about third parties we think you may find interesting, if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information we hold about you under the 1998 Data Protection Act. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please contact us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is inaccurate or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible and we will promptly make the necessary corrections.
© 2018 Nemco® Food Equipment, Ltd.