Take the show on the road. Nemco’s portable units are great for temporary cooking venues or operations with rush times that can stress kitchen space and capacity.
With Nemco’s proprietary TempMaster™, optional external temperature probe, users can program portable and stockpot induction ranges to cook to and then hold foods at a precise temperature. That’s control you can’t even get with gas!
- Highest available impact resistance glass over that of other induction units on the market.
- Heavy duty cooling system protects the electronics even in extreme commercial kitchen environments.
- Patented large pot support feature allows the use of large, oversized pots.
- Easy to clean glass surface remains relatively cool to the touch and, therefore, minimizes the risk of burning an employee or starting a fire.
- Portable units support flexibility….deploy a full power cooking range wherever it is needed.
- Can be used side-by-side to create multi-burner cook stations.
- Simple push button controls. Choose from 10 cook powers and 7 warm/hold settings.
- Temperature control range of 100-400 degrees F using optional probe.
|Model #||Description||Volts||Watts||Amps||Size (W x D x H)||Plug Configuration|
|Portable Range||120||1800||15.0||20 1/2" x 12" x 4 1/2"||NEMA 5-15P|
|Portable Range||120||1800||15.0||20 1/2" x 12" x 4 1/2"||NEMA 5-20P|
|208/240||2600||12.5/10.8||20 1/2" x 12" x 4 1/2"||NEMA 6-20P|
|9132-1||Portable Range||208/240||3500||16.8/14.6||20 1/2" x 12" x 4 1/2"||NEMA 6-20P|