PaniniPro™ High Speed Sandwich Press
Forget conventional panini presses. Wow your customers with a wide array of hot sandwich favorites served up in a fraction of the time! Strike while the sandwich market is hot—and nix the idea of long wait times using two devices to make it happen. Nemco’s PaniniPro™ high-speed sandwich press combines two heating technologies in one, for memorable signature sandwiches, ready to serve in about a minute.
One-Step Heating. One Small Footprint.
Conventional panini presses involve a two-stage, protein-preheat process that requires an investment in two devices and leaves your customers waiting. Nemco’s PaniniPro cuts out the preheat middle man—saving time, space and money. While the performance impresses your customers, the reliability means you’ll never have to say, “Sorry, no paninis today.”
'Programmed’ to Build Your Brand
Dual heating for speed is only the half of it. Pre-programmed menus make it easy to deliver sandwich consistency, no matter how experienced the operator.
- Automated features simplify operation: – To promote safety, the cover must come down for the microwave heating to start. – To prevent overheating, the cover automatically pops up and sounds a beeper at the end of the heating cycle.
- Every PaniniPro high-speed sandwich press features a built-in USB port (located under the unit) and a separate flash drive. Together, they present a user-friendly programming capability that makes it remarkably easy to experiment with and change your sandwich menu, whenever you want.
- Integrated conduction and microwave technology heat the protein and toast the bread at the same time.
- Electronic push-button controls—programmed to your sandwich heating specs—take all the guesswork out.
- Compact, narrow design fits virtually any counter space, enabling even the smallest kitchen to expand into the big business of specialty hot sandwiches.
- Microwave heating from the sides and aluminum upper and lower heater plates provide exceptional durability and menu flexibility.
- All food contact surfaces feature a tough non-stick coating.
- Stand-by mode saves energy when not in use.
- Stainless steel outer construction is wipe-down easy to clean.
|Model #||Description||Volts||Watts||Microwave Watts||Amps||Size (W x D x H)|
Sandwich Press w/Grooved Top/Flat Bottom
|208||2000||2000||28.0||14 1/2" x 31" x 29"|
|6900-208-GG||Sandwich Press w/Grooved Top/Grooved Bottom||208||2000||2000||28.0||14 1/2" x 31" x 29"|
|6900-208-FF||Sandwich Press w/Flat Top/Flat Bottom||208||2000||2000||28.0||14 1/2" x 31" x 29"|
|6900-240-GF||Sandwich Press w/Flat Top/Grooved Bottom||240||2000||2000||24.0||14 1/2" x 31" x 29"|
|6900-240-GG||Sandwich Press w/GroovedTop/Grooved Bottom||240||2000||2000||24.0||14 1/2" x 31" x 29"|
|6900-240-FF||Sandwich Press w/Flat Top/Flat Bottom||240||2000||2000||24.0||14 1/2" x 31" x 29"|