Heavy-Duty Stock Pot Ranges
For high-volume foods and ingredients, Nemco offers high-power induction technology in larger-size units capable of handling stockpot cookware. With Nemco’s proprietary TempMaster™—an optional external temperature probe—users can program portable and stockpot induction ranges to cook to, and then hold, foods at a precise temperature. That’s control you can’t even get with gas!
- Proprietary ‘continuous field’ effect that mimics the cooking performance of gas.
- Highest available impact resistance glass over that of other induction units on the market.
- Easy to clean glass surface remains relatively cool to the touch and, therefore, minimizes the risk of burning an employee or starting a fire.
- Choose from 10 cook powers and 7 warm/hold settings.
- Optional External Temperature Probe for precise temperature control.
- Patented large pot support feature allows the use of large, oversized pots.
- Heavy duty cooling system protects the electronics even in extreme commercial kitchen.
- Patented electronics system ensures consistent power output under all conditions.
- Highest available induction power at 10,000 watts.
- Available as freestanding unit for large stock pot use, or as a counter top unit for high volume cooking.
|Amps||Size (W x D x H)||Plug Configuration|
Heavy-Duty Stockpot Range, Countertop
|28.0/24.0||18" x 24" x 17"||4 Wire Cord|
|9141-1||Heavy-Duty Stockpot Range, Floor Model||208/240 3PH|
|28.0/24.0||18" x 24" x 21 5/8"||4 Wire Cord|
All models available with optional TempMaster temperature probe.
Attention CA Residents:
WARNING: -- Cancer and Reproductive Harm. This product can contain or expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm. Please note that by posting this Proposition 65 Warning, we are notifying you that one or more of the Proposition 65 listed chemicals may be present in a product. With Nemco products, the exposure to these chemicals may be of no significant risk to you, but out of caution, we have elected to place a warning on our site to make sure our customers are informed of any possible risk. For more information, please go to : https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/