Easy Vegetable Noodler
Capitalize on the low-carb craze with the one and only zucchini-noodle machine that can deliver the commercial-grade speed and performance durability you need! Quickly turn zucchini and other firm veggies into a low-carb, high-margin pasta replacement with Nemco’s Easy Vegetable Noodler—the only NSF-approved, commercial-grade device of its kind on the market! Superfast and labor efficient, the Easy Vegetable Noodler lives up to its name in numerous ways—maximizing your profit potential on every low-carb, gluten-free, spaghetti-noodle order. Unlike other zucchini noodle makers only available at the consumer retail level, Nemco’s Easy Vegetable Noodler is specifically built for the commercial kitchen.
- Easy to load—Cut the ends off of a zucchini, summer squash, sweet potato or other similar firm veggie, mount one end on the drive plate and slide the face plate up flush against the other end.
- Easy to use—The Noodler is securely mounted to the counter, perfectly balanced, and specially equipped with an extremely smooth drive mechanism. So, cranking out mounds of noodles, even at high speed, takes little to no effort.
- Easy to clean—Spin a few wing nuts and remove from the base mount. Just like that, the Noodler is prepped for a thorough wash down in the sink.
- Sound, simple mechanical design-operation minimizes potential for maintenance issues and makes troubleshooting a virtual no-brainer.
- Sand-cast aluminum construction withstands anything the commercial kitchen can dish out.
- NSF-approval meets food-safety standards.
|Model #||Description||Power Source|
Easy Vegetable Noodler
|55150B-P||Powerkut Easy Noodler||Electric|
Attention CA Residents:
WARNING: -- Cancer and Reproductive Harm. This product can contain or expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm. Please note that by posting this Proposition 65 Warning, we are notifying you that one or more of the Proposition 65 listed chemicals may be present in a product. With Nemco products, the exposure to these chemicals may be of no significant risk to you, but out of caution, we have elected to place a warning on our site to make sure our customers are informed of any possible risk. For more information, please go to : https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/