Drop-In Warmers - Remote
Nemco’s users can hold cooked foods at the desired serving temperatures, using less energy! Eliminate the danger of open flame gel fuels on the buffet line. Eliminate the labor and waste associated with gel fuels. Eliminate putting partially used gel fuel cans in the landfills. Gently keep foods at temperature with no danger of scorching or burning.
- Separately mounted control module for added protection against unwanted setting changes.
- Easily choose from 7 warm/hold settings to keep foods at desired temperature. Unaffected by ambient temperature or wind.
- Highest available impact resistance glass over that of other induction units on the market.
- Patented electronics system ensures consistent power output under all conditions.
- Easy to clean glass surface remains relatively cool to the touch and, therefore, minimizes the risk of burning an employee or starting a fire.
|Model #||Description||Volts||Watts||Amps||Size (W x D x H)|
|Drop-In Warmer, Remote Control||120||350||3.0||14 9/16" X 11 5/8" X 3 1/8"|
|9101-1||Drop-In Warmer, Remote Control||208/240||400||2.0||14 9/16" X 11 5/8" X 3 1/8"|
Attention CA Residents:
WARNING: -- Cancer and Reproductive Harm. This product can contain or expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm. Please note that by posting this Proposition 65 Warning, we are notifying you that one or more of the Proposition 65 listed chemicals may be present in a product. With Nemco products, the exposure to these chemicals may be of no significant risk to you, but out of caution, we have elected to place a warning on our site to make sure our customers are informed of any possible risk. For more information, please go to : https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/